My 3 month programme for busy Mums
Your health is so important. Sometimes we can forget to look after ourselves, we keep on going, working long hours, juggling family and home-life, dealing with whatever life has to throw at us and ignoring our body when it’s telling us we need to slow down or take a rest. And you can’t feel happy when you’re feeling run down, stressed or overwhelmed.
If you’re a Mum, and you’re feeling this way then this programme is for you. It will help you;
- find balance between work, family and your relationship
- find the all important time for yourself so you can do the things that you enjoy
- get more organised so that you have quality time with your family and for yourself
- eat well and enjoy healthy food so you’re full of energy
- let go of guilt
- find yourself when being a Mum or wife feels like it’s taken over
- have fun again so you’re happier and more fulfilled
- effectively manage stress and anxiety so you’re more calm and in control
Your programme will be bespoke to you as we’re all unique. And will include:
- A full nutritional and lifestyle assessment which looks at everything that’s impacting your health; macronutrients (fat, protein and carbohydrates), micronutrients (vitamins and minerals), lifestyle factors (e.g. stress) and exercise.
- A 2 hour intensive session to start your programme (either face to face or via Skype).
- An in-depth welcome pack.
- 9 weekly one-hour sessions via Skype, over the course of 3 months.
- Email contact between sessions for queries or questions that may come up (we’ll address questions that require some digging and further thought in our weekly sessions).
This is your opportunity to talk with me and ask any questions you may have about coaching and nutritional therapy. We’ll explore what it is you want change, what’s going on in your life right now and how I could help you.
3 month programme
Pay in full at £1500.00
3 monthly installments of £520
£150 per hour
After you’ve done your 3 month programme you can have one-off sessions to keep-on-track, or get you back on track!
Follow me on Facebook for exclusive advice and inspiration on nutrition,health and lifestyle.