order Lyrica samples This has to be one of my favourite recipes. What I like about this crumble is that it’s a nice healthy dessert, if you want some pudding after your dinner but you can eat it for breakfast too! My kids are loving it for breakfast at the moment.
go to link 150g Raspberries
1 tbsp of coconut sugar (optional)
I cup of oats
1/2 cup of flaked almonds
1/2 cup sunflower seeds
1/2 cup of pumpkin seeds
1 tsp of cinnamon
2 tbsps of coconut oil
- Preheat the oven to 180°c
- Place all the berries into an oven proof dish and cover with the coconut sugar if you’re using it (I find it sweet enough without it)
- Combine the rest of the dry ingredients to make the crumble topping
- Melt the coconut oil and add it to the crumble topping and mix it all together
- Top the berries with the crumble topping
- Pop in the oven for 20-30 minutes (this will depend on your berries, I use frozen and usually cook it for 30 minutes)
- You can use frozen berries in the winter, fresh organic berries in the summer
- You don’t really need to be precise with the berries, just add a load in to fill your dish, if you need more topping just double it up
- If you’re using frozen berries cook it for a bit longer until the berries are nice and sticky
- Top with some yoghurt of your choice – full fat greek yoghurt is a good option, or if you’re avoiding dairy some coconut yoghurt
- Eat this anytime! For breakfast for dinner or even for a nice mid-day snack
- You can use this topping for any crumble
‘Look after yourself first and then you’ll have the energy for everything else’
Nicky is a registered nutritional therapist who takes an integrative approach that works on both the body and the mind. She’s passionate about teaching women (and Mums) to look after themselves first, so that they can be there for their children and have the energy for whatever life has in store.
Nicky qualified from The Institute for Optimum Nutrition in 2009 and is registered with The British Association for Nutrition and Lifestyle Medicine (BANT), and the Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC).